Leather Oil Dye
A unique combination of oils and penetrating dyes for dyeing vegetable tanned leather
Le-Tech Craft Line Oil Dye is a unique combination of oils and penetrating dyes for dyeing natural vegetable tanned leather.It preserves the.. See More
- INC VAT: £8.99
- Brands LeTech
- Availability: In Stock
Le-Tech Craft Line Oil Dye is a unique combination of oils and penetrating dyes for dyeing natural vegetable tanned leather.
It preserves the softness of the leather, and offers increased covering power and a uniform application.
It can be used to dye new leather or to restore old worn aniline and pull-up leather.
It has a perfect light fastness and durability.
Leather Oil Dye can be additionally fixed with our specialized top coatings.
It is not suitable for suede and nubuck.
Leather Oil Dye is a unique recipe, and possesses the following characteristics:
- Great penetration.
- Perfect for vegetable tanned leather
- Environmentally friendly.
- Meets latest standards of leather production.
- Preserves the softness of the leather.
- Excellent colour stability and durability.
- Increased covering power.
Before the application of Leather Oil Dye, the leather must be thoroughly cleaned from contamination with Leather Ultimate Cleaner.
- It is recommended to apply Leather Oil Dye with a sponge or a dauber , but you can use any other suitable method.
- Apply the oil dye in uniform layers and dry completely.
- Polish the leather surface with a soft dry towel if required.
- In case you need a deeper and more intensive colour, it is recommended to apply an additional layer.
- Apply Oil Dye Top Coat for added protection if required.